Wednesday 2 July 2008

Summer in Ireland

Let me make it clear once and for all. Why do they say Ireland has a summer? It doesn't. It is raining every day. I wear a coat every day in the "summer". It does become in-expensive in a long run, because there is absolutely no need to buy summer clothes. The stuff that you use for spring times is excellent. Long trousers, top and have a sweater ready to cover your bare skin. Forget little cute dresses that you wear in summer times, not here, you would end up with cystitis. Bottom line, no summer here, at least I haven't seen it.
But I have two great holidays coming. First one at the end of July, we a going to Venice for 5 days to visit JT (Joana). It will be warm and very crowded but I don't care as long as its warm.
Second one is in September, we are going to Portugal for 2 weeks. 2 weeks!!! And there it's going to be warm as well.
Meanwhile there is a picture from the summer in Ireland.

Look what it does to you.

No comments: