Saturday 9 August 2008

Brilliant inventions - Banana "ice-cream"

I found this recipe surfing in the internet. I cannot remember at all where, so my apology to the inventor, I am not trying to take the credits here, just spread the word about this goodness. Its good alternative if you need to put a brake on all this baking and baking and baking. Its lovely dessert, without a drop of sugar added. To be honest I don't even remember the amounts, so here I give you my instructions. Perhaps you can make it even more perfect for yourself.

Banana "ice-cream"

1. I cut about 1 1/2 bananas and put it to freezer and froze it overnight. (1/2 banana just didn't make it to the freezer, I had to try if it was still good :P)
2. Take out frozen banana pieces and put it to a blender with some nuts. I used 3-4 hazelnuts and 3-4 cashews, but you can use whichever you prefer. This amount seemed plenty for 1 1/2 bananas.
3. Just blend until well blended.
4. Serve immediately.


Banana "ice-cream" - Eat yourself and offer to a friend.


No comments: